Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

We made an offer today.

We made an offer today on the big gray house..."Lone Cedar Court." We are hoping to hear back tomorrow on their acceptance or more likely, a counter-offer. Our flight for Albuquerque, by way of Dallas, leaves at 8am in the morning. We are going to call our realtor either when we get to Dallas or when we get home to hear what the sellers are going to counter.

It's a nerve wracking experience, but if this doesn't work out, we are going to make an offer on the other house... on "Wanchese Way." - the house in Kings Charter. We love both houses, they both have so many wonderful features. We would be happy in either one.



***NEWSFLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!************************




***UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!************************



HOLY COW, OH MY GOSH, I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Dan was just in the bathroom, and I guess he got a call from Nancy, our realtor. I had no idea, I'm just sitting here writing away, when he comes out to tell me the THE SELLERS ACCEPTED OUR LOW BALL OFFER, THEY ARE NOT COUNTERING, THEY ARE READY TO GO RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


THAT AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL HAVEN RETREAT HOME AT THE END OF THAT QUIET CUL DE SAC IN THE TREES WITH ALL THE PEACE AND QUIET IS SOON TO BE OURS!!!!!! I just cannot believe this is real. We prayed for the right answer and for it to fall into place. If it's meant to be, it will happen, we are not going to fight too hard to make things work our way. We were prepared for the countering game, but now this miracle has happened!!! This is so incredible. I can't remember being so happy and relieved.

This is the home we will bring our baby home to and where he or she will start out their life with us and grow and go to school. I couldn't be happier, and I know Dan is happy too.

The other night when we kept circling Lone Cedar Court, looking at that house with the glowing lights along the long driveway and the glimmer of lights in the windows, I felt like it was the one, but way out of our reach. I didn't want to fall in love with it but we both did. It felt like home from the start. Now it is ours!!!!!

We are stunned and happy. There is yet so much to do, to think of it is daunting, but I think it will all work out fine.

No comments: