Well, it's finally done. The backyard has been landscaped. I was going to take care of it after I moved into the house over five years ago. I never could settle on what I wanted to do, or was short on money. (I always had to ask myself, "Should I spend this money on my backyard...or spend it on a trip to Vegas?" Vegas always seemed to win out. Fate has finally forced my hand. Since we are going to be putting the house on the market soon, I figured it was time to make it a little more pleasing back there. When we looked out our windows on the back of the house, we used to always see this.

...sad little tree

...lonely little bird bath

...blob of weeds in the corner?
Now, after getting 3 guys, a large truck of rock, and some sweat, the backyard has transformed. Now when we look out, this is what we see.

...happy tree!

...defined plants and shrubs in the corner!

...the tree is not sad & the bird bath isn't lonely!

...we like the dry creek bed better than plain rock.
Now that's it's all done, we've been thinking we should have done this a long time ago! If it had been done, maybe we would have enjoyed sitting on our back porch sometimes and enjoyed the evenings. Hopefully someone out there will like how it looks enough to want to buy the house fast. We all hope so!
No comments:
Post a Comment