Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2007

The old place & the new one.

I told Dan that photos of the old place wouldn't look that bad, and as you look at these, you may agree. Now, imagine a stale, old, mildewy smell that permiates your nasal passages for days. All the Febreeze and Glade candles in the world are no match for this odd smell. Now, imagine tromping steps above your head, yelling next door and uh, "other" noises on the other side of the wall late at night. Sometimes pictures are not worth a 1,000 words, unless smell and sound can be included too. Oh well...






Our new place at The Marriott may be much smaller, but we really like it a lot better. I actually like this little efficiency kitchen, it has everything we need and is very clean. The bed is so soft and cushy, not at all bowl shaped, like that other one was, and the carpet and floors don't get our feet all black with grime and crud like the other place did. I used to wear Dan's big slippers all day or I'd put my hiking boots (the only shoes I remembered to pack since I'm wearing them.) All my other shoes are in storage! Here are photos of our new place for the next month.




No comments: