Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Saturday in Carytown

Dan and I were getting bored sitting in the room and so we decided to explore Carytown. This is a colorful district full of odd little shops and hole in the wall restaurants. After finally finding a place to park, we got out and walked up and down the main street.

The weather was not working to our favor, it was really brisk and breezy, so we had to duck into a small bakery for lunch and to get out of the cold. We had fococcia bread panini sandwiches, tomato soup and coffee (for Dan) and water for me. We walked around a bit longer after lunch then decided staying in the warm car and looking at grand old neighborhoods nearby would be fun. Here are some photos from our Saturday in Carytown.












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It Looks so idyllic. I may have to consider a career change in the near future myself. If I could land in what appears to be a nice town maybe I would take the plunge -cj

Anonymous said...

It Looks so idyllic. I may have to consider a career change in the near future myself. If I could land in what appears to be a nice town maybe I would take the plunge -cj

itsallhotair said...

Hey! Is that Virginia? It looks so Virginiaish.